Electronic Arts and Mythic Entertainment (which has also been known as BioWare Mythic and EA Mythic) are developing a mobile reboot of 1990s strategy game Dungeon Keeper for iOS and Android devices, the publisher announced today.
Dungeon Keeper's mobile reboot will be developed by Mythic Entertainment, which has previously worked on titles like Ultima Forever and Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. The game will be free-to-play and is due to be released this winter.
The original Dungeon Keeper was first released in 1997 and was developed for Windows PC by Bullfrog Productions under Peter Molyneux. Players build and manage a dungeon, populating it with traps and minions to protect it from enemies, while venturing into other dungeons in a quest for domination. The mobile version will feature online elements, which will allow players to engage in PvP and PvE battles.
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)