Electronic Arts and Mythic Entertainment (which has also been known as BioWare Mythic and EA Mythic) are developing a mobile reboot of 1990s strategy game Dungeon Keeper for iOS and Android devices, the publisher announced today.
Dungeon Keeper's mobile reboot will be developed by Mythic Entertainment, which has previously worked on titles like Ultima Forever and Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. The game will be free-to-play and is due to be released this winter.
The original Dungeon Keeper was first released in 1997 and was developed for Windows PC by Bullfrog Productions under Peter Molyneux. Players build and manage a dungeon, populating it with traps and minions to protect it from enemies, while venturing into other dungeons in a quest for domination. The mobile version will feature online elements, which will allow players to engage in PvP and PvE battles.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"