Sucker Punch's PlayStation 4-exclusive title, Infamous: Second Son, will launch in February 2014, the studio confirmed with Polygon today.
Second Son, first revealed by game director Nate Fox during the Sony PlayStation Meeting 2013 in February, takes place seven years after Cole's story in Infamous 2. The game follows new protagonist, 24-year-old Delsin Rowe, a graffiti artist who discovers he has superpowers.
Delsin holds the ability to absorb the superpowers of other characters. He can also absorb and turn into smoke and fire, allowing him to dematerialize and pass through enemies and move through air vents.
Set in Seattle, players will explore the city with decisions affecting the way the game plays out. According to Brian Fleming, producer at Sucker Punch Productions, Infamous: Second Son will explore the tradeoffs made between freedom and security. For more on Infamous: Second Son, be sure to check out our in-depth look at the game from E3 2013.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant