Sucker Punch's PlayStation 4-exclusive title, Infamous: Second Son, will launch in February 2014, the studio confirmed with Polygon today.
Second Son, first revealed by game director Nate Fox during the Sony PlayStation Meeting 2013 in February, takes place seven years after Cole's story in Infamous 2. The game follows new protagonist, 24-year-old Delsin Rowe, a graffiti artist who discovers he has superpowers.
Delsin holds the ability to absorb the superpowers of other characters. He can also absorb and turn into smoke and fire, allowing him to dematerialize and pass through enemies and move through air vents.
Set in Seattle, players will explore the city with decisions affecting the way the game plays out. According to Brian Fleming, producer at Sucker Punch Productions, Infamous: Second Son will explore the tradeoffs made between freedom and security. For more on Infamous: Second Son, be sure to check out our in-depth look at the game from E3 2013.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Play Settlers of Catan Anytime thanks to HTML 5
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Really Horrible
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders