Sucker Punch's PlayStation 4-exclusive title, Infamous: Second Son, will launch in February 2014, the studio confirmed with Polygon today.
Second Son, first revealed by game director Nate Fox during the Sony PlayStation Meeting 2013 in February, takes place seven years after Cole's story in Infamous 2. The game follows new protagonist, 24-year-old Delsin Rowe, a graffiti artist who discovers he has superpowers.
Delsin holds the ability to absorb the superpowers of other characters. He can also absorb and turn into smoke and fire, allowing him to dematerialize and pass through enemies and move through air vents.
Set in Seattle, players will explore the city with decisions affecting the way the game plays out. According to Brian Fleming, producer at Sucker Punch Productions, Infamous: Second Son will explore the tradeoffs made between freedom and security. For more on Infamous: Second Son, be sure to check out our in-depth look at the game from E3 2013.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?