"We haven't announced prices, but it won't be a full launch price," said a public relations manager for the company. "It won't be $60."
As Joystiq points out, that's in line with the listed prices at Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop — all of which have the Wii U version at $49.99, and the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions at $29.99. Square Enix has yet to announce a release date; the PR rep said the Director's Cut will be released "soon."
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut includes the game's downloadable expansion, The Missing Link, as well as an extra mission, "Tong's Rescue." The second-screen functionality that exists in the Director's Cut on the Wii U GamePad will be available on PS3 through PS Vita, and on Xbox 360 through SmartGlass. It will also be available on PC and Mac, although Square Enix has not yet confirmed how.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction