"We haven't announced prices, but it won't be a full launch price," said a public relations manager for the company. "It won't be $60."
As Joystiq points out, that's in line with the listed prices at Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop — all of which have the Wii U version at $49.99, and the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions at $29.99. Square Enix has yet to announce a release date; the PR rep said the Director's Cut will be released "soon."
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut includes the game's downloadable expansion, The Missing Link, as well as an extra mission, "Tong's Rescue." The second-screen functionality that exists in the Director's Cut on the Wii U GamePad will be available on PS3 through PS Vita, and on Xbox 360 through SmartGlass. It will also be available on PC and Mac, although Square Enix has not yet confirmed how.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?