A new trailer released at Gamescom for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag shows protagonist Edward Kenway doing what he does best: stabbing people in the back.
Set to the song "Railroad Track" by Willy Moon, the trailer identifies a trio of targets in dire need of elimination. Edward stalks his pray in various environments with different methods, whether sneaking through jungle underbrush, running along the rooftops in classic Assassin's Creed style or putting on a disguise to simply walk through the streets unnoticed.
The trailer also shows Edward's skill at direct combat beyond stealthy kills from behind or above, as he puts his pistols and swords to very good use.
Assassin's Creed 4 hits Wii U, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on Oct. 29 in North America, Oct. 31 in Australia and Nov. 1 in Europe. The PlayStation 4 version will launch on Nov. 15 and 29 in North America and Europe, respectively. Launch dates for Xbox One and Windows PC have not yet been announced.
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)