A new trailer released at Gamescom for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag shows protagonist Edward Kenway doing what he does best: stabbing people in the back.
Set to the song "Railroad Track" by Willy Moon, the trailer identifies a trio of targets in dire need of elimination. Edward stalks his pray in various environments with different methods, whether sneaking through jungle underbrush, running along the rooftops in classic Assassin's Creed style or putting on a disguise to simply walk through the streets unnoticed.
The trailer also shows Edward's skill at direct combat beyond stealthy kills from behind or above, as he puts his pistols and swords to very good use.
Assassin's Creed 4 hits Wii U, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on Oct. 29 in North America, Oct. 31 in Australia and Nov. 1 in Europe. The PlayStation 4 version will launch on Nov. 15 and 29 in North America and Europe, respectively. Launch dates for Xbox One and Windows PC have not yet been announced.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Which wiki?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign