Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara has been delayed once again and will now launch in September, according to a post on the Capcom Unity forums.
The side-scrolling, four-player brawler is a collection of two Dungeons & Dragons arcade games: Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara. According to a statement posted by community liason "Gregaman," updates will be provided "as the situation develops."
"We regret to inform you all that the release of the Wii U version of Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara has moved to September," the statement reads. "There have been a number of development issues and despite our best efforts, the delay could not be avoided. We realize this is a frustrating situation for everyone out there but we ask for your continued patience and support."
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones