Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara has been delayed once again and will now launch in September, according to a post on the Capcom Unity forums.
The side-scrolling, four-player brawler is a collection of two Dungeons & Dragons arcade games: Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara. According to a statement posted by community liason "Gregaman," updates will be provided "as the situation develops."
"We regret to inform you all that the release of the Wii U version of Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara has moved to September," the statement reads. "There have been a number of development issues and despite our best efforts, the delay could not be avoided. We realize this is a frustrating situation for everyone out there but we ask for your continued patience and support."
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down