Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara has been delayed once again and will now launch in September, according to a post on the Capcom Unity forums.
The side-scrolling, four-player brawler is a collection of two Dungeons & Dragons arcade games: Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara. According to a statement posted by community liason "Gregaman," updates will be provided "as the situation develops."
"We regret to inform you all that the release of the Wii U version of Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara has moved to September," the statement reads. "There have been a number of development issues and despite our best efforts, the delay could not be avoided. We realize this is a frustrating situation for everyone out there but we ask for your continued patience and support."
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Plague Quarter - Overview Video
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp