Layton 7, the next game in Level-5's Professor Layton series will put a new spin on the six-year mystery adventure series, the company announced today during its Vision 2013 conference.
According to a post on NeoGAF summarizing the conference, Layton 7 will take the franchise in a "brand new direction." It will be a role-playing game that will allow players to "role play" a handful of different characters and explore a small 3D city. These characters include a taxi driver, businessman, a child, a young woman, an old man, a dog and even a zombie.
Layton 7 will launch on Nintendo 3DS, iOS and Android at an unspecified date.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements