Grand Theft Auto 5's Special and Collector's Editions will include additional weapons, outfits, custom characters and more, developer Rockstar Games announced via its website.
Both editions add the .50 Caliber Pistol, the Bullpup Shotgun and melee weapon the Hammer. Buyers will also receive a 20 percent discount in Grand Theft Auto 5's stores and an additional outfit for the game's three protagonists.
The Collector's Edition will include custom characters from Grand Theft Auto Online, as well as Grand Theft Auto 4's Niko Bellic, and Claud and Misty from Grand Theft Auto 3. Buyers will also receive the CarbonRS sports bike and open frame 1930s style hotrod, the Hotknife.
Grand Theft Auto 5 is currently available to pre-order through select retailers. Assets, including the game's soundtrack list, were leaked last week from digital pre-order files in Sony and Microsoft's stores. Sony has since pulled digital pre-orders in Europe.
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)