Grand Theft Auto 5's Special and Collector's Editions will include additional weapons, outfits, custom characters and more, developer Rockstar Games announced via its website.
Both editions add the .50 Caliber Pistol, the Bullpup Shotgun and melee weapon the Hammer. Buyers will also receive a 20 percent discount in Grand Theft Auto 5's stores and an additional outfit for the game's three protagonists.
The Collector's Edition will include custom characters from Grand Theft Auto Online, as well as Grand Theft Auto 4's Niko Bellic, and Claud and Misty from Grand Theft Auto 3. Buyers will also receive the CarbonRS sports bike and open frame 1930s style hotrod, the Hotknife.
Grand Theft Auto 5 is currently available to pre-order through select retailers. Assets, including the game's soundtrack list, were leaked last week from digital pre-order files in Sony and Microsoft's stores. Sony has since pulled digital pre-orders in Europe.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- CounterSpy hits PlayStation platforms on August 19
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?