Grand Theft Auto 5's Special and Collector's Editions will include additional weapons, outfits, custom characters and more, developer Rockstar Games announced via its website.
Both editions add the .50 Caliber Pistol, the Bullpup Shotgun and melee weapon the Hammer. Buyers will also receive a 20 percent discount in Grand Theft Auto 5's stores and an additional outfit for the game's three protagonists.
The Collector's Edition will include custom characters from Grand Theft Auto Online, as well as Grand Theft Auto 4's Niko Bellic, and Claud and Misty from Grand Theft Auto 3. Buyers will also receive the CarbonRS sports bike and open frame 1930s style hotrod, the Hotknife.
Grand Theft Auto 5 is currently available to pre-order through select retailers. Assets, including the game's soundtrack list, were leaked last week from digital pre-order files in Sony and Microsoft's stores. Sony has since pulled digital pre-orders in Europe.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)