If you weren't able to make it out to Gamescom 2013 — either because you couldn't travel to Germany, or because you didn't want to be absorbed by a horde of nearly 300,000 people — we've got a succinct wrap-up of the experience waiting for you.
There was a lot to take in at this year's show, between the press conferences for Sony, EA and Blizzard, the reveal of Xbox One's self-publishing plans, the unveiling of Diablo 3's first major expansion and a blue million previews and interviews. The video posted above was designed to give you, our beloved viewer, a taste of the look and feel of the Gamescom show floor on its busiest public day — if you want to actually find out what happened at the show, we recommend giving our StoryStream a thorough read.
Also, the booth tour video features some NSFW language, which we regret, but hope you'll forgive as the logical result of placing a light-to-moderate agoraphobic into a crowd of hundreds of thousands.
- Female representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9