The one-hour livestream of Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer from Gamescom 2013 is now available to watch online.
In addition to gameplay, the video also features Infinity Ward developer interviews and a look at the game's new map, Chasm. Viewers can also see the game's Capture the Flag-esque mode, Blitz. In Blitz, players run into enemy territory in order to gain points by passing through a portal. Check out the mode and more in the video above.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Battlefield 4's Naval Strike DLC includes dynamic weather, sunrises and a hovercraft