The Humble Origin Bundle from Electronic Arts ended its record-setting run today, racking up more than $10.5 million in sales, almost all of which went to a group of charitable organizations: the Human Rights Campaign, Watsi, the San Francisco AIDS Foundation, the American Red Cross and the American Cancer Society.
More than 2.1 million bundles were sold, according to Humble Bundle's Twitter account.
EA's Humble Bundle was an impressive value, offering pay-what-you-want pricing on Dead Space, Dead Space 3, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge. Humble Bundle buyers who beat the average also got The Sims 3 and Battlefield 3. The bundle later grew with the addition of the original Populous and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 — Uprising.
Humble Bundle is currently offering a stand-up comedy bundle featuring performances by comedians Louis CK, Patrice O'Neal, Maria Bamford and more.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?