The Humble Origin Bundle from Electronic Arts ended its record-setting run today, racking up more than $10.5 million in sales, almost all of which went to a group of charitable organizations: the Human Rights Campaign, Watsi, the San Francisco AIDS Foundation, the American Red Cross and the American Cancer Society.
More than 2.1 million bundles were sold, according to Humble Bundle's Twitter account.
EA's Humble Bundle was an impressive value, offering pay-what-you-want pricing on Dead Space, Dead Space 3, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge. Humble Bundle buyers who beat the average also got The Sims 3 and Battlefield 3. The bundle later grew with the addition of the original Populous and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 — Uprising.
Humble Bundle is currently offering a stand-up comedy bundle featuring performances by comedians Louis CK, Patrice O'Neal, Maria Bamford and more.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)