Metro: Last Light, 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter, will be expanded next week with its second piece of downloadable content: a challenge-based "combat simulator" titled the Tower Pack.
As the title suggests, the DLC adds a virtually simulated, enemy-filled tower to the game, which players must shoot their way through floor-by-floor. All of the game's hand-crafted weaponry will be available to the player in this pursuit; if used wisely, they can reach the highest levels of the tower and, as a result, the highest level of the DLC's online leaderboards.
The Tower Pack launches Sept. 3 on Xbox Live Marketplace, Steam and PlayStation Network, and one day later on the latter platform for European players. It will cost $4.99 (£3.99/€4.99), and comes free with the Metro: Last Light Season Pass. Two more add-on packs are yet to come as part of that Season Pass, including the behind-the-scenes Developers Pack and the story-centric Chronicles Pack, which expands on the backstories of Last Light's supporting cast.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- There is a human inside this insane Metal Gear cosplay