In BattleBlock Theater, players control prisoners who are forced to participate in deadly theater performances. To pick up the new characters, players will need to sign into their Xbox Live account and load the full version of the game.
According to the blog post, The Behemoth will continue to release new prisoners "at least once a week" during the month of August.
BattleBlock Theater was released April 3 for Xbox Live Arcade. The Behemoth has already released several prisoners in the past, including Donuts, Toast, Behemoth Chicken and Rose. For more on the game, check out our review.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'