In BattleBlock Theater, players control prisoners who are forced to participate in deadly theater performances. To pick up the new characters, players will need to sign into their Xbox Live account and load the full version of the game.
According to the blog post, The Behemoth will continue to release new prisoners "at least once a week" during the month of August.
BattleBlock Theater was released April 3 for Xbox Live Arcade. The Behemoth has already released several prisoners in the past, including Donuts, Toast, Behemoth Chicken and Rose. For more on the game, check out our review.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games