Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin tweeted a seven-second teaser featuring what appears to be an in-game menu for "squad" gameplay in its upcoming first-person shooter, Call of Duty: Ghosts.
The clip, posted above, lasts just long enough to show "online play" and "options" menus. Just before the video cuts out, "Squads" can also be seen at the top of the screen.
Rubin does not state what game the clip is from, though Infinity Ward announced earlier this week that it will unveil Call of Duty: Ghosts' multiplayer component Aug. 14. The event takes place in Los Angeles, where Polygon will be reporting live. The show will also be livestreamed on the game's website and Xbox Live at 1:30 ET.
For more on the game, check out our in-depth story on Call of Duty: Ghosts from E3 2013. Call of Duty: Ghosts is currently slated for launch Nov. 5 for Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. Releases for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will follow.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall