Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin tweeted a seven-second teaser featuring what appears to be an in-game menu for "squad" gameplay in its upcoming first-person shooter, Call of Duty: Ghosts.
The clip, posted above, lasts just long enough to show "online play" and "options" menus. Just before the video cuts out, "Squads" can also be seen at the top of the screen.
Rubin does not state what game the clip is from, though Infinity Ward announced earlier this week that it will unveil Call of Duty: Ghosts' multiplayer component Aug. 14. The event takes place in Los Angeles, where Polygon will be reporting live. The show will also be livestreamed on the game's website and Xbox Live at 1:30 ET.
For more on the game, check out our in-depth story on Call of Duty: Ghosts from E3 2013. Call of Duty: Ghosts is currently slated for launch Nov. 5 for Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. Releases for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will follow.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?