An animated film pitch from 2007 offers a look at characters of The Legend of Zelda in a very Pixar-esque light.
The pitch reel was part of a proposal made by Imagi Animation Studios for a film version of the popular video game franchise. The studio is best known for its recent work on the CGI version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, TMNT, as well as film flop Astro Boy.
Adam Holmes, who supervised, shot and edited the clip, released it via his online portfolio. You can watch the video above to see CGI versions of Zelda and Link get themselves into a whole mess of trouble.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love