An animated film pitch from 2007 offers a look at characters of The Legend of Zelda in a very Pixar-esque light.
The pitch reel was part of a proposal made by Imagi Animation Studios for a film version of the popular video game franchise. The studio is best known for its recent work on the CGI version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, TMNT, as well as film flop Astro Boy.
Adam Holmes, who supervised, shot and edited the clip, released it via his online portfolio. You can watch the video above to see CGI versions of Zelda and Link get themselves into a whole mess of trouble.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC