An animated film pitch from 2007 offers a look at characters of The Legend of Zelda in a very Pixar-esque light.
The pitch reel was part of a proposal made by Imagi Animation Studios for a film version of the popular video game franchise. The studio is best known for its recent work on the CGI version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, TMNT, as well as film flop Astro Boy.
Adam Holmes, who supervised, shot and edited the clip, released it via his online portfolio. You can watch the video above to see CGI versions of Zelda and Link get themselves into a whole mess of trouble.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?