Sony Computer Entertainment America announced last night that it is launching Third Party Productions, a new group within its Third Party Relations team that will work with third party developers to bring their IP to Sony' platforms.
In his announcement on the PlayStation Blog, the program's director Gio Corsi said that the new group "will work closely with our publishing partners to bring their beloved IPs to some new places.
"This means you'll see even more great games on PlayStation platforms, including new IPs, ports and localized products. In addition, our partners who are currently in production will have us as a resource to strengthen their development process, ensuring quality and consistency on all third party projects."
Corsi ended his announcement by inviting PlayStation users to offer comments on what games they'd like to see published on the PS3, PS4 or PS Vita, either through the comments section on his blog post or by tweeting at him.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?