Sony Computer Entertainment America announced last night that it is launching Third Party Productions, a new group within its Third Party Relations team that will work with third party developers to bring their IP to Sony' platforms.
In his announcement on the PlayStation Blog, the program's director Gio Corsi said that the new group "will work closely with our publishing partners to bring their beloved IPs to some new places.
"This means you'll see even more great games on PlayStation platforms, including new IPs, ports and localized products. In addition, our partners who are currently in production will have us as a resource to strengthen their development process, ensuring quality and consistency on all third party projects."
Corsi ended his announcement by inviting PlayStation users to offer comments on what games they'd like to see published on the PS3, PS4 or PS Vita, either through the comments section on his blog post or by tweeting at him.
In This StoryStream
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?