Nintendo's four recently released StreetPass games for the 3DS have generated a total profit of about $4 million, Siliconera reports.
That number comes from an interview with Nintendo president Satoru Iwata via Tokyo Keizai Online, translated by Siliconera. The four StreetPass titles — Mii Force, Flower Town, Warrior's Way and Monster Manor — are available for $4.99 each or as a bundle for $14.99. Each game offers a different experience, including sidescrolling shooting, strategy and gardening.
StreetPass titles use the 3DS Miis players have gathered, similar to Puzzle Swap or Find Mii. All four games became available in July.
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II