Nintendo's four recently released StreetPass games for the 3DS have generated a total profit of about $4 million, Siliconera reports.
That number comes from an interview with Nintendo president Satoru Iwata via Tokyo Keizai Online, translated by Siliconera. The four StreetPass titles — Mii Force, Flower Town, Warrior's Way and Monster Manor — are available for $4.99 each or as a bundle for $14.99. Each game offers a different experience, including sidescrolling shooting, strategy and gardening.
StreetPass titles use the 3DS Miis players have gathered, similar to Puzzle Swap or Find Mii. All four games became available in July.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?