Nintendo's four recently released StreetPass games for the 3DS have generated a total profit of about $4 million, Siliconera reports.
That number comes from an interview with Nintendo president Satoru Iwata via Tokyo Keizai Online, translated by Siliconera. The four StreetPass titles — Mii Force, Flower Town, Warrior's Way and Monster Manor — are available for $4.99 each or as a bundle for $14.99. Each game offers a different experience, including sidescrolling shooting, strategy and gardening.
StreetPass titles use the 3DS Miis players have gathered, similar to Puzzle Swap or Find Mii. All four games became available in July.
More from Polygon
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27