Nintendo's four recently released StreetPass games for the 3DS have generated a total profit of about $4 million, Siliconera reports.
That number comes from an interview with Nintendo president Satoru Iwata via Tokyo Keizai Online, translated by Siliconera. The four StreetPass titles — Mii Force, Flower Town, Warrior's Way and Monster Manor — are available for $4.99 each or as a bundle for $14.99. Each game offers a different experience, including sidescrolling shooting, strategy and gardening.
StreetPass titles use the 3DS Miis players have gathered, similar to Puzzle Swap or Find Mii. All four games became available in July.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)