The presentation, which for now is being referred to as "The World PlayStation 4 Creates," is scheduled to take place on Sept. 19, the first day of this year's TGS. SCE president Andrew House will host the keynote alongside senior vice president Masayasu Ito and Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida.
Tokyo Game Show will run from Sept. 19 to Sept. 22 this year. We've contacted Sony for full confirmation.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse