The presentation, which for now is being referred to as "The World PlayStation 4 Creates," is scheduled to take place on Sept. 19, the first day of this year's TGS. SCE president Andrew House will host the keynote alongside senior vice president Masayasu Ito and Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida.
Tokyo Game Show will run from Sept. 19 to Sept. 22 this year. We've contacted Sony for full confirmation.
More from Polygon
- Share Button Use? Can you post to another service other than FaceBook?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?