Tengami, developer Nyamyam's video game/pop-up book hybrid, will not be released this month as the developer hoped, but it's "definitely coming out this year," according to a post on the official website.
Designer and co-founder Jennifer Schneidereit explained that there's more development to be done on Tengami, which has been in development for three years.
"While Tengami is definitely coming out this year, we still have a fair amount of work to do and therefore we won't be releasing this summer," Schneidereit wrote. "We are sorry for making you wait so long, but we have spent almost three years on Tengami now and want to keep working on it until we feel it is ready."
Tengami is in development for iOS, where it will be released first, as well as Wii U, Mac and Windows PC, where it will be released "shortly after." Be sure to check out our impressions of the iOS version and a gallery of images from PAX East this year for more on the game.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding