Tengami, developer Nyamyam's video game/pop-up book hybrid, will not be released this month as the developer hoped, but it's "definitely coming out this year," according to a post on the official website.
Designer and co-founder Jennifer Schneidereit explained that there's more development to be done on Tengami, which has been in development for three years.
"While Tengami is definitely coming out this year, we still have a fair amount of work to do and therefore we won't be releasing this summer," Schneidereit wrote. "We are sorry for making you wait so long, but we have spent almost three years on Tengami now and want to keep working on it until we feel it is ready."
Tengami is in development for iOS, where it will be released first, as well as Wii U, Mac and Windows PC, where it will be released "shortly after." Be sure to check out our impressions of the iOS version and a gallery of images from PAX East this year for more on the game.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'