Virgin Media will open a free pop up gaming space in London ahead of the Eurogamer Expo, allowing visitors a chance to get their hands on the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset and attend development talks and workshops, according to the event page.
The Virgin Media Game Space, which will be set up at Blackall Studios in East London, will host game jams, talks and workshops geared towards aspiring game developers. Attendees will also get the chance to preview a handful of games from Sony, such as Quantic Dream's Beyond: Two Souls and PlayStation Vita title Tearaway, as well as indie titles including Cello Fortress and racing game Krautscape. The space will be open from Aug. 27 to Sept. 21.
A full list of events and featured games will be added to the Game Space event page over the next few weeks.
The Eurogamer Expo will take place Sept. 26 - 29 at Earls Court. Four-day passes are sold out, but day passes for Thursday and afternoon tickets for Thursday and Friday are still available.
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- Homefront: The Revolution devs to move to Deep Silver as Crytek scales back two studios