A video game based on Attack on Titan, the popular manga series by Hajime Isayama, is coming to Nintendo 3DS in Japan in 2013 from Spike Chunsoft, according to leaked images of Bessatsu Shonen Magazine seen on Itsuka Baito.
Details on the company's Attack on Titan game are scarce at the moment, but more will be revealed in the October issue of Bessatsu Shonen, which will be out Sept. 9. Bessatsu Shonen is the original home of Attack on Titan, which began its print run in the monthly magazine in September 2009. The manga has been adapted into a successful anime series that debuted in Japan this past April.
Attack on Titan takes place in a world in which giant humanoid creatures, known as Titans, have appeared on Earth, forcing humanity to live in walled cities. The story centers on three young characters who fight the Titans, seeking revenge after a massive one destroyed their hometown.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse