A video game based on Attack on Titan, the popular manga series by Hajime Isayama, is coming to Nintendo 3DS in Japan in 2013 from Spike Chunsoft, according to leaked images of Bessatsu Shonen Magazine seen on Itsuka Baito.
Details on the company's Attack on Titan game are scarce at the moment, but more will be revealed in the October issue of Bessatsu Shonen, which will be out Sept. 9. Bessatsu Shonen is the original home of Attack on Titan, which began its print run in the monthly magazine in September 2009. The manga has been adapted into a successful anime series that debuted in Japan this past April.
Attack on Titan takes place in a world in which giant humanoid creatures, known as Titans, have appeared on Earth, forcing humanity to live in walled cities. The story centers on three young characters who fight the Titans, seeking revenge after a massive one destroyed their hometown.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
- NIS America to make its GaymerX payment 'in full,' conference founder apologizes
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites