A video game based on Attack on Titan, the popular manga series by Hajime Isayama, is coming to Nintendo 3DS in Japan in 2013 from Spike Chunsoft, according to leaked images of Bessatsu Shonen Magazine seen on Itsuka Baito.
Details on the company's Attack on Titan game are scarce at the moment, but more will be revealed in the October issue of Bessatsu Shonen, which will be out Sept. 9. Bessatsu Shonen is the original home of Attack on Titan, which began its print run in the monthly magazine in September 2009. The manga has been adapted into a successful anime series that debuted in Japan this past April.
Attack on Titan takes place in a world in which giant humanoid creatures, known as Titans, have appeared on Earth, forcing humanity to live in walled cities. The story centers on three young characters who fight the Titans, seeking revenge after a massive one destroyed their hometown.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC