SNK Playmore's 2D fighter The King of Fighters 13 may see a release on Windows PC, according to a trailer of the game on Valve's digital distribution service featuring a The King of Fighters 13 Steam Edition logo.
Located by Events Hubs' tipsters, the Steam entry "KOF13SE_OP" includes the gameplay trailer and a logo for The King of Fighters 13 Steam Edition. The appearance of the trailer follows a Steam database entry for the game that was discovered in March. If released on Steam, the game will join other fighting titles on the service, including Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, which launched on the platform on July 3.
The King of Fighters 13, popular in fighting game tournaments, first launched in Japanese arcades in 2010. The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 ports were later released in North America in 2011. Polygon has reached out to SNK Playmore for further information.
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- PS3 bundled with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for $269 at Walmart
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition