SNK Playmore's 2D fighter The King of Fighters 13 may see a release on Windows PC, according to a trailer of the game on Valve's digital distribution service featuring a The King of Fighters 13 Steam Edition logo.
Located by Events Hubs' tipsters, the Steam entry "KOF13SE_OP" includes the gameplay trailer and a logo for The King of Fighters 13 Steam Edition. The appearance of the trailer follows a Steam database entry for the game that was discovered in March. If released on Steam, the game will join other fighting titles on the service, including Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, which launched on the platform on July 3.
The King of Fighters 13, popular in fighting game tournaments, first launched in Japanese arcades in 2010. The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 ports were later released in North America in 2011. Polygon has reached out to SNK Playmore for further information.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- LOVE PROBLEM SOLUTION BABA JI +91-8437760034
- MAHA VASHIKARAN SPECIALIST BABA JI +91-8437760034
- GET YOUR LOST LOVE BACK BY BLACK MAGIC +91-8437760034
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders