The open beta test for Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn will run from Aug. 17-19 on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC, Square Enix announced today.
Players will be able to explore the massively multiplayer online role-playing game during its final testing phase, just ahead of its Aug. 27 release. Prospective players can pre-order the game to gain early access at its official website. Players can also earn bonuses for subscribing for 30, 60 or 90 days.
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn will cost $39.99 on PS3 and $29.99 on PC, with a $12.99 monthly subscription fee. New accounts receive a 30-day trial. You can learn more about the MMORPG, which is headed to PlayStation 4 in 2014, in a video from earlier this year in which the developers discuss the game and its controls.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
- NIS America to make its GaymerX payment 'in full,' conference founder apologizes
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites