Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous and Gravity Rush are coming to iOS and Android with the release of PlayStation All-Stars Island, a free-to-play game starring some of Sony's most recognizable franchises.
Sponsored by Coke Zero, PlayStation All-Stars Island stars Nathan Drake, Sackboy, Cole McGrath and Kat from Gravity Rush in their own endless runner-style mini-games. Drake will collect relics and idols as he runs through a jungle, while Sackboy will collect bubbles and Coke Zero logos while racing through LittleBigPlanet Karting tracks.
Characters from each game-themed world — including a few cameos, like Jak, Ratchet and Clank — will be able to crossover into other mini-games with "Coke Zero moves" gained by collecting special orbs.
Developed by Zoink Games — the team behind The Kore Gang and PlayStation Vita promotional game Reality Fighters Dojo for iOS and Android — PlayStation All-Stars Island will be available sometime this summer. "Exclusive downloads" for the game and boosters will be available through QR codes on special Coca-Cola Zero bottles, according to the game's official announcement.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Puppeteer, PayDay 2 and more join PS Plus Europe free game collection April 30
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant