Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous and Gravity Rush are coming to iOS and Android with the release of PlayStation All-Stars Island, a free-to-play game starring some of Sony's most recognizable franchises.
Sponsored by Coke Zero, PlayStation All-Stars Island stars Nathan Drake, Sackboy, Cole McGrath and Kat from Gravity Rush in their own endless runner-style mini-games. Drake will collect relics and idols as he runs through a jungle, while Sackboy will collect bubbles and Coke Zero logos while racing through LittleBigPlanet Karting tracks.
Characters from each game-themed world — including a few cameos, like Jak, Ratchet and Clank — will be able to crossover into other mini-games with "Coke Zero moves" gained by collecting special orbs.
Developed by Zoink Games — the team behind The Kore Gang and PlayStation Vita promotional game Reality Fighters Dojo for iOS and Android — PlayStation All-Stars Island will be available sometime this summer. "Exclusive downloads" for the game and boosters will be available through QR codes on special Coca-Cola Zero bottles, according to the game's official announcement.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- A game inspired by psone graphics
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Destiny Beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Xbox One Spare Beta Code