Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous and Gravity Rush are coming to iOS and Android with the release of PlayStation All-Stars Island, a free-to-play game starring some of Sony's most recognizable franchises.
Sponsored by Coke Zero, PlayStation All-Stars Island stars Nathan Drake, Sackboy, Cole McGrath and Kat from Gravity Rush in their own endless runner-style mini-games. Drake will collect relics and idols as he runs through a jungle, while Sackboy will collect bubbles and Coke Zero logos while racing through LittleBigPlanet Karting tracks.
Characters from each game-themed world — including a few cameos, like Jak, Ratchet and Clank — will be able to crossover into other mini-games with "Coke Zero moves" gained by collecting special orbs.
Developed by Zoink Games — the team behind The Kore Gang and PlayStation Vita promotional game Reality Fighters Dojo for iOS and Android — PlayStation All-Stars Island will be available sometime this summer. "Exclusive downloads" for the game and boosters will be available through QR codes on special Coca-Cola Zero bottles, according to the game's official announcement.
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- If you're still having trouble with Xbox Live, you're not alone
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?