Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Infamous and Gravity Rush are coming to iOS and Android with the release of PlayStation All-Stars Island, a free-to-play game starring some of Sony's most recognizable franchises.
Sponsored by Coke Zero, PlayStation All-Stars Island stars Nathan Drake, Sackboy, Cole McGrath and Kat from Gravity Rush in their own endless runner-style mini-games. Drake will collect relics and idols as he runs through a jungle, while Sackboy will collect bubbles and Coke Zero logos while racing through LittleBigPlanet Karting tracks.
Characters from each game-themed world — including a few cameos, like Jak, Ratchet and Clank — will be able to crossover into other mini-games with "Coke Zero moves" gained by collecting special orbs.
Developed by Zoink Games — the team behind The Kore Gang and PlayStation Vita promotional game Reality Fighters Dojo for iOS and Android — PlayStation All-Stars Island will be available sometime this summer. "Exclusive downloads" for the game and boosters will be available through QR codes on special Coca-Cola Zero bottles, according to the game's official announcement.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?