The first "Mash-up Pack" DLC for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition features a theme based on the Mass Effect franchise and will be available on Sept. 4 for 320 Microsoft Points (approximately $3.99), Mojang, BioWare and Microsoft announced today.
Developed by 4J Studios, the Mass Effect Mash-up Pack features the Mars Facility from Mass Effect 3 and 22 songs from the game's soundtrack. The DLC also includes Mass Effect-themed textures, items, menus, user interface and 36 character skins.
It was announced during Microsoft's E3 2013 press conference that the open-world crafting game will launch on Microsoft's Xbox One as Minecraft Xbox One Edition. The game's developer 4J Studios is in discussion with Microsoft Studios to allow Xbox 360 save files to transfer to Xbox One consoles.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer