Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, the next installment in Square Enix's rhythm-based franchise, is headed to Nintendo 3DS in Japan next spring, Gematsu reports.
The news appears in the latest issue of the Japanese magazine Jump, a scan of which Gematsu acquired. According to Jump, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call will include more than 200 songs and 60 characters, a multiplayer mode and tracks from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn.
The first installment in the Theatrhythm series, Indies Zero and Square Enix's Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, was released last year and made its way to Nintendo 3DS and iOS. For more on the music and the game, be sure to check out Polygon's review.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Legend of Zelda in virtual reality is both familiar and completely terrifying
- This Sonic and Cammy fan-film only gets weird after the S&M scene
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Magic 2015 lead designer says Duels of the Planeswalkers is a yearly franchise 'like FIFA or Madden'