Remember that episode of The Simpsons?
You know, the one where Bart has to live in France and ends up learning French just because he's immersed in it? Well, it seems Rayman Legends has a similar effect.
This week we explore Ubisoft's adorable platformer and try to imagine just what the hell a Rayman is. Does he even exist? God, we hope so. The alternative is just too terrifying.
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)