Humble Indie Bundle 9, the latest package of price-it-yourself games for Windows, Mac and Linux, is now available with a quartet of titles on offer: Trine 2: Complete Story, Mark of the Ninja, Brutal Legend and beta access to Klei's puzzler, Eets Munchies.
In true Humble Bundle fashion, buyers of the package can pick both how much they want to pay for the bundle, and how much they want distributed between the developers, the bundle's organizers and a handful of charitable organizations: Watsi, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child's Play.
If you can beat the average paid price for the bundle, you'll also nab two additional titles: Indie roguelike FTL: Faster Than Light and Polytron's multidimensional platformer Fez. All bundles also include soundtracks for Trine 2, Brutal Legend and — assuming you beat the average — FTL and Fez. The bundle's webpage promises more titles will be added to Bundle 9 in the future, which you can automatically secure by beating the current average, which stands at a scant $3.70.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?