Humble Indie Bundle 9, the latest package of price-it-yourself games for Windows, Mac and Linux, is now available with a quartet of titles on offer: Trine 2: Complete Story, Mark of the Ninja, Brutal Legend and beta access to Klei's puzzler, Eets Munchies.
In true Humble Bundle fashion, buyers of the package can pick both how much they want to pay for the bundle, and how much they want distributed between the developers, the bundle's organizers and a handful of charitable organizations: Watsi, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child's Play.
If you can beat the average paid price for the bundle, you'll also nab two additional titles: Indie roguelike FTL: Faster Than Light and Polytron's multidimensional platformer Fez. All bundles also include soundtracks for Trine 2, Brutal Legend and — assuming you beat the average — FTL and Fez. The bundle's webpage promises more titles will be added to Bundle 9 in the future, which you can automatically secure by beating the current average, which stands at a scant $3.70.
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?