More than over 220 teams, comprising almost 1,000 individuals, submitted made-for-VR games to the Oculus Rift VR Jam, with 20 finalists announced today.
They are all competing for a $10,000 cash prize, a trip to demo their game at IndieCade Festival in October, and an opportunity to visit Oculus HQ. The games were all created in a matter of weeks and were graded by a panel of 30 judges.
Here's the list.
- Alone - Bryan Cohen
- Chick Walk - Kevin Tsang
- Ciess - Edward McNeill
- Don't Let Go - Yorick van Vliet
- Dragon - Morgan Jaffit
- Dreadhalls - Sergio Hidalgo
- Dumpy - Brian Schrank
- Elevator Music - Julian Kantor
- Epic Dragon - Aurelien Kerbeci
- Komorebi - Fernando Ramallo
- Lost Route - Sergey Brezhnev
- Nostrum - Robert Yang
- Private Eye - Jake Slack
- Roleplayer - Joerg Pressel
- Shiny - Janina Woods
- Sight Line - Tomas Mariancik
- Specter Seekers - Ryan Anderson
- Stargazer - David Kalina
- TimeRifters - Doug Wolanick
- Virtual Internet Hacker - Lau Korsgaard
More info about these games can be found at the Oculus Rift VR Jam page.