Electronic Arts has confirmed the street dates for three of its next-generation games, Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4.
In a blog post, chief operating officer Peter Moore stated that all three games will launch on Nov. 19 (Nov. 21 in Europe) for Xbox One and Nov. 12 (Nov. 29 in Europe) for PlayStation 4.
PlayStation 4 launches on Nov. 15 (Nov. 29 in Europe) while Xbox One launches on Nov. 22, so games will be available on sale for consoles not yet launched. This has happened before in console launches, as publishers seek to stick to conventional schedules and avoid distribution issues prior to the big hardware arrivals.
All three of the games will have launched on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 prior to next-gen arrivals; EA said retail programs are in place for players to upgrade for $10 and players could "carry over a lot of cool content" from one version to the next, like unlocked items and Ultimate Teams.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?