Electronic Arts has confirmed the street dates for three of its next-generation games, Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4.
In a blog post, chief operating officer Peter Moore stated that all three games will launch on Nov. 19 (Nov. 21 in Europe) for Xbox One and Nov. 12 (Nov. 29 in Europe) for PlayStation 4.
PlayStation 4 launches on Nov. 15 (Nov. 29 in Europe) while Xbox One launches on Nov. 22, so games will be available on sale for consoles not yet launched. This has happened before in console launches, as publishers seek to stick to conventional schedules and avoid distribution issues prior to the big hardware arrivals.
All three of the games will have launched on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 prior to next-gen arrivals; EA said retail programs are in place for players to upgrade for $10 and players could "carry over a lot of cool content" from one version to the next, like unlocked items and Ultimate Teams.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)