Battlefield 4 Open Beta will begin on Oct. 1 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, according to a blog post by EA's chief operating officer Peter Moore
Those who pre-ordered the Battlefield 4 Origin-exclusive Digital Deluxe Edition will automatically receive access to the Battlefield 4 multiplayer beta, along with bonus in-game items. The beta access will also be given to those who pre-ordered last year's Medal of Honor Warfighter, in addition to Battlefield Premium members.
Battlefield 4 will be released Oct. 29 on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Moore announced that Battlefield 4 will launch on Nov. 19 for Xbox One and Nov. 12 for PlayStation 4.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?