In the full game, Chop is Franklin's canine pal. With the "Chop the Dog" app, players can pet, feed, water and walk the hound. The happier Chop becomes, the more likely it is to behave well in the game, obeying commands, sniffing out items and even doing tricks.
The "Los Santos Customs" app offers players the opportunity to fool around with customizing their vehicles. You can create and reserve custom license plates.
"iFruit hooks directly into your experience of Grand Theft Auto V with some fun activities to further postpone the need for real social interaction," offers its App Store page. "Keep up-to-date on the latest Grand Theft Auto V news, log into the Rockstar Games Social Club, stay connected on LifeInvader and launch other Rockstar Games apps."
Grand Theft Auto V officially arrives tomorrow. Read Polygon's full review.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?