In the full game, Chop is Franklin's canine pal. With the "Chop the Dog" app, players can pet, feed, water and walk the hound. The happier Chop becomes, the more likely it is to behave well in the game, obeying commands, sniffing out items and even doing tricks.
The "Los Santos Customs" app offers players the opportunity to fool around with customizing their vehicles. You can create and reserve custom license plates.
"iFruit hooks directly into your experience of Grand Theft Auto V with some fun activities to further postpone the need for real social interaction," offers its App Store page. "Keep up-to-date on the latest Grand Theft Auto V news, log into the Rockstar Games Social Club, stay connected on LifeInvader and launch other Rockstar Games apps."
Grand Theft Auto V officially arrives tomorrow. Read Polygon's full review.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)