In the full game, Chop is Franklin's canine pal. With the "Chop the Dog" app, players can pet, feed, water and walk the hound. The happier Chop becomes, the more likely it is to behave well in the game, obeying commands, sniffing out items and even doing tricks.
The "Los Santos Customs" app offers players the opportunity to fool around with customizing their vehicles. You can create and reserve custom license plates.
"iFruit hooks directly into your experience of Grand Theft Auto V with some fun activities to further postpone the need for real social interaction," offers its App Store page. "Keep up-to-date on the latest Grand Theft Auto V news, log into the Rockstar Games Social Club, stay connected on LifeInvader and launch other Rockstar Games apps."
Grand Theft Auto V officially arrives tomorrow. Read Polygon's full review.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Need your help fellow Polynauts regarding my thesis study!!!
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?