In the full game, Chop is Franklin's canine pal. With the "Chop the Dog" app, players can pet, feed, water and walk the hound. The happier Chop becomes, the more likely it is to behave well in the game, obeying commands, sniffing out items and even doing tricks.
The "Los Santos Customs" app offers players the opportunity to fool around with customizing their vehicles. You can create and reserve custom license plates.
"iFruit hooks directly into your experience of Grand Theft Auto V with some fun activities to further postpone the need for real social interaction," offers its App Store page. "Keep up-to-date on the latest Grand Theft Auto V news, log into the Rockstar Games Social Club, stay connected on LifeInvader and launch other Rockstar Games apps."
Grand Theft Auto V officially arrives tomorrow. Read Polygon's full review.
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?