Call of Duty: Ghosts players will be able to update to the next-gen editions of the game in several ways, as detailed by a post on the game's website.
Those looking to step up to an Xbox One edition of the game can purchase a "disc-less dual license" digital version, which includes a copy of the game for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. This option, available for $69.99, will be linked and unlocked through the user's gamertag. This is in addition to previously announced retailer deals, which allow buyers to upgrade to an Xbox One edition of Call of Duty: Ghosts for $9.99.
For a "limited time" following the game's release, those who pick up the PlayStation 3 edition of Ghosts will also receive a code that enables a $10 PS4 upgrade. Anyone who purchases a digital version of the game for PS3 will also be able to upgrade via the PlayStation Network until March 31, 2014. GameStop will also offer $10 upgrades.
For more on next-gen upgrade options, check out the full post. Call of Duty: Ghosts launches Nov. 5 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The game will be available later this year for next-gen consoles.
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)