Call of Duty: Ghosts players will be able to update to the next-gen editions of the game in several ways, as detailed by a post on the game's website.
Those looking to step up to an Xbox One edition of the game can purchase a "disc-less dual license" digital version, which includes a copy of the game for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. This option, available for $69.99, will be linked and unlocked through the user's gamertag. This is in addition to previously announced retailer deals, which allow buyers to upgrade to an Xbox One edition of Call of Duty: Ghosts for $9.99.
For a "limited time" following the game's release, those who pick up the PlayStation 3 edition of Ghosts will also receive a code that enables a $10 PS4 upgrade. Anyone who purchases a digital version of the game for PS3 will also be able to upgrade via the PlayStation Network until March 31, 2014. GameStop will also offer $10 upgrades.
For more on next-gen upgrade options, check out the full post. Call of Duty: Ghosts launches Nov. 5 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The game will be available later this year for next-gen consoles.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?