Call of Duty: Ghosts players will be able to update to the next-gen editions of the game in several ways, as detailed by a post on the game's website.
Those looking to step up to an Xbox One edition of the game can purchase a "disc-less dual license" digital version, which includes a copy of the game for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. This option, available for $69.99, will be linked and unlocked through the user's gamertag. This is in addition to previously announced retailer deals, which allow buyers to upgrade to an Xbox One edition of Call of Duty: Ghosts for $9.99.
For a "limited time" following the game's release, those who pick up the PlayStation 3 edition of Ghosts will also receive a code that enables a $10 PS4 upgrade. Anyone who purchases a digital version of the game for PS3 will also be able to upgrade via the PlayStation Network until March 31, 2014. GameStop will also offer $10 upgrades.
For more on next-gen upgrade options, check out the full post. Call of Duty: Ghosts launches Nov. 5 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The game will be available later this year for next-gen consoles.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 14: Beast War-riors (part 2)