Call of Duty: Ghosts players will be able to update to the next-gen editions of the game in several ways, as detailed by a post on the game's website.
Those looking to step up to an Xbox One edition of the game can purchase a "disc-less dual license" digital version, which includes a copy of the game for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. This option, available for $69.99, will be linked and unlocked through the user's gamertag. This is in addition to previously announced retailer deals, which allow buyers to upgrade to an Xbox One edition of Call of Duty: Ghosts for $9.99.
For a "limited time" following the game's release, those who pick up the PlayStation 3 edition of Ghosts will also receive a code that enables a $10 PS4 upgrade. Anyone who purchases a digital version of the game for PS3 will also be able to upgrade via the PlayStation Network until March 31, 2014. GameStop will also offer $10 upgrades.
For more on next-gen upgrade options, check out the full post. Call of Duty: Ghosts launches Nov. 5 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The game will be available later this year for next-gen consoles.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design