Battlefield 4 Beta will open to all players beginning Oct. 4 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, EA announced.
Available via Xbox Live, PSN and Origin.com., the Battlefield 4 Beta will feature the Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest and Domination Modes. Beta players will also be able to get a taste of the shooter's Levolution and Amphibious Assault features.
Over the weekend, EA's chief operating officer Peter Moore mentioned that Battlefield 4 beta will begin on Oct. 1. Those who pre-ordered the Battlefield 4 Origin-exclusive Digital Deluxe Edition will automatically receive access to the Battlefield 4 multiplayer beta on Oct. 1, along with bonus in-game items. The beta access will also be given to those on Oct. 1 who pre-ordered last year's Medal of Honor Warfighter, along with Battlefield 3 Premium members.
Battlefield 4 will be released Oct. 29 on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The shooter is slated for launch on Nov. 19 for Xbox One and Nov. 12 for PlayStation 4.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us