Battlefield 4 Beta will open to all players beginning Oct. 4 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, EA announced.
Available via Xbox Live, PSN and Origin.com., the Battlefield 4 Beta will feature the Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest and Domination Modes. Beta players will also be able to get a taste of the shooter's Levolution and Amphibious Assault features.
Over the weekend, EA's chief operating officer Peter Moore mentioned that Battlefield 4 beta will begin on Oct. 1. Those who pre-ordered the Battlefield 4 Origin-exclusive Digital Deluxe Edition will automatically receive access to the Battlefield 4 multiplayer beta on Oct. 1, along with bonus in-game items. The beta access will also be given to those on Oct. 1 who pre-ordered last year's Medal of Honor Warfighter, along with Battlefield 3 Premium members.
Battlefield 4 will be released Oct. 29 on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The shooter is slated for launch on Nov. 19 for Xbox One and Nov. 12 for PlayStation 4.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition