Battlefield 4 Beta will open to all players beginning Oct. 4 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, EA announced.
Available via Xbox Live, PSN and Origin.com., the Battlefield 4 Beta will feature the Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest and Domination Modes. Beta players will also be able to get a taste of the shooter's Levolution and Amphibious Assault features.
Over the weekend, EA's chief operating officer Peter Moore mentioned that Battlefield 4 beta will begin on Oct. 1. Those who pre-ordered the Battlefield 4 Origin-exclusive Digital Deluxe Edition will automatically receive access to the Battlefield 4 multiplayer beta on Oct. 1, along with bonus in-game items. The beta access will also be given to those on Oct. 1 who pre-ordered last year's Medal of Honor Warfighter, along with Battlefield 3 Premium members.
Battlefield 4 will be released Oct. 29 on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The shooter is slated for launch on Nov. 19 for Xbox One and Nov. 12 for PlayStation 4.
More from Polygon
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27