One of the most interesting things about Grand Theft Auto 5 is that players take on the role of three, not one, chief protagonists. It's a narrative trick that Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser believes will push the medium of video games forward.
Here's a look at what the three voice actors who helped give life to the trinity of thugs look like in real life.
Moving from left to right in the image above, Steven Ogg plays Trevor, Shawn Fonteno plays Franklin and Ned Luke is Michael. You can see what they look like in the game below.
At least one of the voice actors was walking the streets of New York City last night voice bombing a GTA 5 line at a local GameStop too.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Tell Us Your Story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming