One of the most interesting things about Grand Theft Auto 5 is that players take on the role of three, not one, chief protagonists. It's a narrative trick that Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser believes will push the medium of video games forward.
Here's a look at what the three voice actors who helped give life to the trinity of thugs look like in real life.
Moving from left to right in the image above, Steven Ogg plays Trevor, Shawn Fonteno plays Franklin and Ned Luke is Michael. You can see what they look like in the game below.
At least one of the voice actors was walking the streets of New York City last night voice bombing a GTA 5 line at a local GameStop too.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup