One of the most interesting things about Grand Theft Auto 5 is that players take on the role of three, not one, chief protagonists. It's a narrative trick that Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser believes will push the medium of video games forward.
Here's a look at what the three voice actors who helped give life to the trinity of thugs look like in real life.
Moving from left to right in the image above, Steven Ogg plays Trevor, Shawn Fonteno plays Franklin and Ned Luke is Michael. You can see what they look like in the game below.
At least one of the voice actors was walking the streets of New York City last night voice bombing a GTA 5 line at a local GameStop too.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- In the face of recent wins, Nintendo's lack of online functions is no longer forgivable
- This is the most accurate Pokémon trailer you'll ever watch
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction