Flash back to last week.
After years of waiting, I finally have a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5. What I don't have is time. Yes, I've got just six hours to plow through as much of the game as possible before Polygon's copy has to go back to the reviews team to prep for the video review.
So what did I do with that time? CRIME!
As you can see in this very special episode of Today I Played, I tried my hardest to walk the straight-and-narrow, but it seems the world of San Andreas just isn't made for the do-gooders.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)