Flash back to last week.
After years of waiting, I finally have a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5. What I don't have is time. Yes, I've got just six hours to plow through as much of the game as possible before Polygon's copy has to go back to the reviews team to prep for the video review.
So what did I do with that time? CRIME!
As you can see in this very special episode of Today I Played, I tried my hardest to walk the straight-and-narrow, but it seems the world of San Andreas just isn't made for the do-gooders.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)