Flash back to last week.
After years of waiting, I finally have a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5. What I don't have is time. Yes, I've got just six hours to plow through as much of the game as possible before Polygon's copy has to go back to the reviews team to prep for the video review.
So what did I do with that time? CRIME!
As you can see in this very special episode of Today I Played, I tried my hardest to walk the straight-and-narrow, but it seems the world of San Andreas just isn't made for the do-gooders.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)