Namco Bandai will release the console versions of Dark Souls 2 on March 11, 2014 in North America, the publisher announced at a pre-Tokyo Game Show event. In Europe, the game will be released a few days later on March 14 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
A Windows PC version of the game is due "shortly thereafter," Namco Bandai reps said, pegging the unspecified delay on the desire to create a quality PC version of the game.
Dark Souls 2 will be available in a "Black Armor Edition" to those who pre-order the game. That version comes in a metal case and includes a copy of the game and the Dark Souls 2 official soundtrack on CD. A deluxe collector's edition is also being released featuring a 12 inch figurine (based on the warrior character seen on the game's box art and debut trailer), an art book, a cloth map of the game world and the contents of the "Black Armor Edition."
Pricing for the collector's edition was not announced.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall