Microsoft is looking into hundreds of potential TV concepts for Xbox One, beyond the already revealed Halo spin-off, Microsoft Studios head Phil Spencer told Bloomberg during this year's TGS event in Japan.
"They have literally hundreds of ideas that they are incubating right now," said Spencer, referring to the company's new the LA studio. "We will have some new announcement for TV shows coming pretty soon."
This will include shows dedicated to international sports, which Spencer states the companies believes to be "a very interesting category globally."
Earlier in May, Microsoft revealed director Steven Spielberg will be behind an upcoming Xbox One TV series based on the Halo franchise. Spencer previously told Polygon: "I think much like Halo begat the Xbox," he said, "I think the Halo TV series can have a pretty dramatic impact on how people think about television."
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)