Plenty of opinion pieces have been written about the future of Nintendo. But we have a music video. "Is Nintendo Doomed" is the work of freelance contributor Jonathan Mann, a self-proclaimed Nintendo fanboy.
Jonathan Mann is best known as the "song-a-day guy." He's been writing, recording, producing and posting a song and video every day since Jan. 1, 2009. His videos have appeared all over the web from Boing Boing to the Huffington Post front page to TechCrunch, and on national television, such as live performances on The Rachel Maddow Show and Anderson Cooper Live. In addition, Steve Jobs opened his "Antennagate" press conference with a video and song created by Mann. He also wrote The Mario Opera, the world's first rock opera based on the Super Mario Bros.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?