Mike Bithell, developer of Thomas Was Alone (pictured) has been named as one of the key speakers at this year's Bradford Animation Festival. He'll be talking about new project Volume.
Other speakers at BAF 2013, due to take place at Britain's National Media Museum on Nov. 12 and the University of Bradford on Nov. 13, include Warren Spector (Deus Ex), Brian Horton (Tomb Raider), Viktor Antonov, (Dishonored) and Phil Gray (Lego Marvel Super Heroes).
The Bradford Animation Festival is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, and will be handing out a lifetime achievement award to puppet and animation house Mackinnon & Saunders, responsible for work in films and shows like Frankenweenie, Fantastic Mr.Fox and Bob the Builder. Tickets and passes are on sale today. Polygon will be reporting from the event.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements