Alice in Wonderland: A New Champion, a free-to-play exploration game based on the 2010 live-action film directed by Tim Burton, is available today on iOS and will hit Android at a later date, Disney Interactive announced today.
The game's world is "inspired" by Burton's film and allows players to explore the odd and mysterious world of Wonderland, as well as build up their forces to fight back against the malicious Red Queen and her henchmen.
A New Champion plays tasks players with rebuilding Wonderland in the wake of things gone awry and features many of the story's iconic characters, such as the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat. The title features puzzle and riddle-solving and some tool crafting, both essential skills needed to become the White Queen's Champion and take down the Red Queen.
Alice in Wonderland: A New Champion, developed by Disney Mobile Games, is currently available on the iTunes App Store. Check out the trailer above for a first look at the game in action.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Nvidia debuts Battery Boost in new GTX 800M GPUs to improve laptop battery life