The mobile release features 120 levels in three different worlds. Players have the ability to send user-generated creatures to friends to try to control and the freedom to create puzzles using the Level Editor.
Incredipede was nominated for a 2013 Independent Games Festival award for Excellence in Visual Art. The game passed the Steam Greenlight vetting process and launched on Valve's distribution platform for Windows PC and Mac in March. The Linux version is free on the game's official website.
For more information on Incredipede, be sure to read our feature on Northway Games and the game's conception.
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will include story DLC, RPG-like arena mode
- Investors put up millions for a virtual reality treadmill and now it could come to consoles