Welcome to our first episode of Polygon Live.
Each episode, I will be joined by a fellow member of Polygon's editorial staff to answer an important, unusual or agitating question related to video games. As the show moves forward I hope to hand off hosting duties, so that more Polygon team members across the globe have an opportunity to speak with you directly via video.
Today, I'm joined by News Editor Brian Crecente to answer this question: Is Grand Theft Auto the most influential video game franchise? The episode will begin at 12:30 p.m. ET and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Share your opinion in the comments.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)