Welcome to our first episode of Polygon Live.
Each episode, I will be joined by a fellow member of Polygon's editorial staff to answer an important, unusual or agitating question related to video games. As the show moves forward I hope to hand off hosting duties, so that more Polygon team members across the globe have an opportunity to speak with you directly via video.
Today, I'm joined by News Editor Brian Crecente to answer this question: Is Grand Theft Auto the most influential video game franchise? The episode will begin at 12:30 p.m. ET and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Share your opinion in the comments.
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?