Welcome to our first episode of Polygon Live.
Each episode, I will be joined by a fellow member of Polygon's editorial staff to answer an important, unusual or agitating question related to video games. As the show moves forward I hope to hand off hosting duties, so that more Polygon team members across the globe have an opportunity to speak with you directly via video.
Today, I'm joined by News Editor Brian Crecente to answer this question: Is Grand Theft Auto the most influential video game franchise? The episode will begin at 12:30 p.m. ET and will be available via YouTube following the recording.
Share your opinion in the comments.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Games with great Sound Design
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26