Dates are tricky!
The popular fluid dynamics puzzler returns, bringing with it some new modes and challenges. It's also free-to-play, which is good news until you realize that they've implemented a pretty worrying "energy" meter that requires a connection to Facebook.
While not extremely deep, I got a fair bit of enjoyment of of this batch of beach-centric minigames. Brought back fond memories of California Games!
This randomly generated dungeon crawler has an 8-bit aesthetic and some pretty cool mechanics. The controls could use a little tuning, though.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today