He is a myth no longer.
Ever since Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, there have been rumors surrounding the existence of Bigfoot in Rockstar's massive open world. No official proof has ever been found, but each year people continue to search for the mythical beast.
Seems that Rockstar decided to play with that mythology in their return to San Andreas with Grand Theft Auto 5.
In one of the game's later missions, Bigfoot can be spotted using a sniper rifle scope, but it's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance. Good thing we got it all on camera! Be sure to watch the magic above.
Now that your cryptozoological urge is sated, maybe you'd also enjoy some of our other GTA 5-centric content. We've got you covered.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)