He is a myth no longer.
Ever since Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, there have been rumors surrounding the existence of Bigfoot in Rockstar's massive open world. No official proof has ever been found, but each year people continue to search for the mythical beast.
Seems that Rockstar decided to play with that mythology in their return to San Andreas with Grand Theft Auto 5.
In one of the game's later missions, Bigfoot can be spotted using a sniper rifle scope, but it's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance. Good thing we got it all on camera! Be sure to watch the magic above.
Now that your cryptozoological urge is sated, maybe you'd also enjoy some of our other GTA 5-centric content. We've got you covered.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29