He is a myth no longer.
Ever since Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, there have been rumors surrounding the existence of Bigfoot in Rockstar's massive open world. No official proof has ever been found, but each year people continue to search for the mythical beast.
Seems that Rockstar decided to play with that mythology in their return to San Andreas with Grand Theft Auto 5.
In one of the game's later missions, Bigfoot can be spotted using a sniper rifle scope, but it's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance. Good thing we got it all on camera! Be sure to watch the magic above.
Now that your cryptozoological urge is sated, maybe you'd also enjoy some of our other GTA 5-centric content. We've got you covered.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Love Marriage Vashikaran Mantra +918437760034
- Powerful get Online intercast love marriage specialist baba ji +91 8437760034
- voodoo tantra mantra specialist baba ji +91-8437760034
- Love Problem Solution Baba vashikaran +91-8437760034
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?