He is a myth no longer.
Ever since Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, there have been rumors surrounding the existence of Bigfoot in Rockstar's massive open world. No official proof has ever been found, but each year people continue to search for the mythical beast.
Seems that Rockstar decided to play with that mythology in their return to San Andreas with Grand Theft Auto 5.
In one of the game's later missions, Bigfoot can be spotted using a sniper rifle scope, but it's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance. Good thing we got it all on camera! Be sure to watch the magic above.
Now that your cryptozoological urge is sated, maybe you'd also enjoy some of our other GTA 5-centric content. We've got you covered.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?