Comedian Conan O'Brien tackles Grand Theft Auto 5 in the latest Clueless Gamer segment of his late-night show.
The regular video games segment shows O'Brien attempt to flirt with strippers, drive cars, hijack helicopters and fight random passersby while playing an early portion of the recently released Rockstar title.
GTA 5 received a 9.5 out of 10 from Polygon in a review that states: "Grand Theft Auto 5 is the closure of this generation, and the benchmark for the next. Here is a game caught occasionally for the worst, but overwhelmingly for the better, between the present and the future."
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine