Lightning's expansive wardrobe in her next outing, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, will include a costume based on Yuna from Final Fantasy 10, Square Enix revealed at Tokyo Game Show today. The costume, called "Spira's Summoner," is one of 80 outfits the publisher is promising for the fashionable Final Fantasy 13 sequel.
You can see Lightning as Yuna in action in the new gameplay video above.
In Japan, the Yuna costume will be available in Lightning Returns to players who purchase a copy of Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD for PlayStation Vita or PS3. Square Enix hasn't announced a similar tie-in for North America.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 features another throwback costume styled after Cloud Strife's from Final Fantasy 7. It's available to players who pre-order the game, which comes to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on Feb. 11, 2014 in the U.S.
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall