Lightning's expansive wardrobe in her next outing, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, will include a costume based on Yuna from Final Fantasy 10, Square Enix revealed at Tokyo Game Show today. The costume, called "Spira's Summoner," is one of 80 outfits the publisher is promising for the fashionable Final Fantasy 13 sequel.
You can see Lightning as Yuna in action in the new gameplay video above.
In Japan, the Yuna costume will be available in Lightning Returns to players who purchase a copy of Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD for PlayStation Vita or PS3. Square Enix hasn't announced a similar tie-in for North America.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 features another throwback costume styled after Cloud Strife's from Final Fantasy 7. It's available to players who pre-order the game, which comes to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on Feb. 11, 2014 in the U.S.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant