Included in those changes are multiplayer campaign speed upgrades, increased capture time for Victory Points and AI fixes. Players will also now have the option to "Sally Forth" when attacked in a minor settlement and engage attackers in an open field. All units now have increased health in combat, and building costs have been updated to "reflect the changes" in the game's campaign modes.You can read the full list of patch notes on the game's Wiki.
Total War: Rome 2's second patch went live last week. For more on the game, check out our interview with studio communications manager Al Bickham on how fear and loyalty play a massive role in battle.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 4 review: existential crisis
- The New Yorker's archives are free - here's a guide to some of its best gaming stories
- Women in the US game industry made 14 percent less than men in 2013, survey says