As usual, this week's PS Plus update also includes discounts on a number of games. Limbo will be on sale for 20 percent off, $11.99 instead of $14.99; it's a cross-buy title, so you'll get both the PlayStation 3 and PS Vita versions with that purchase. Another cross-buy title being discounted is the Director's Cut of Lone Survivor, which launches tomorrow for $12.99 but will be available for $11.69 to PS Plus members.
Team17's Worms Revolution on PS3 will be sold at half price, $7.49 instead of $14.99. And four different deals will be available for Pinballistik: The Alien Tycoon bundle and the DLC bundle will both be discounted to $3.99 each from $4.99, while the Made of Money and Sector X add-ons will each be offered at $2.39 instead of $2.99.
On Oct. 1, one week from tomorrow, the Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection will leave the Instant Game Collection. As for PlayStation Network users looking to get in on the free games, Best Buy is offering a deal on PS Plus subscriptions: Those who buy a three-month card will get an extra month for free, through Sept. 30.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct coming Aug. 4