Rogue Legacy is a rogue-"lite" in which players explore a procedurally generated castle. Every time a character dies, he or she passes their gold off to future offspring, which players then take control of. In addition to the ports, Cellar Door Games is also working on another patch for the game.
"It hit a few snags, but we really want to get some extra content out for those people who are interested," Cellar Door Games developer Teddy Lee told Joystiq. "And we've also been discussing what our future project is going to be, but we haven't gone forward with anything just yet."
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance