Rogue Legacy is a rogue-"lite" in which players explore a procedurally generated castle. Every time a character dies, he or she passes their gold off to future offspring, which players then take control of. In addition to the ports, Cellar Door Games is also working on another patch for the game.
"It hit a few snags, but we really want to get some extra content out for those people who are interested," Cellar Door Games developer Teddy Lee told Joystiq. "And we've also been discussing what our future project is going to be, but we haven't gone forward with anything just yet."
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'