Plants vs. Zombies 2, EA and PopCap's fast-paced, free-to-play strategy title, will launch on Android devices next month, according to a source familiar with EA's operations.
According to the source, Plants vs. Zombies 2 — which launched on iOS last month worldwide, and on Android only in China earlier this month — was given the launch window of October, though no firm release date was revealed. We have reached out to EA to try and find out something more specific for the game's international Android release date.
For more on the game's development, check out our interview with producer Allen Murray from earlier this summer. Late last month, PopCap announced that the game was approaching 25 million downloads through the iOS App Store alone.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28