Plants vs. Zombies 2, EA and PopCap's fast-paced, free-to-play strategy title, will launch on Android devices next month, according to a source familiar with EA's operations.
According to the source, Plants vs. Zombies 2 — which launched on iOS last month worldwide, and on Android only in China earlier this month — was given the launch window of October, though no firm release date was revealed. We have reached out to EA to try and find out something more specific for the game's international Android release date.
For more on the game's development, check out our interview with producer Allen Murray from earlier this summer. Late last month, PopCap announced that the game was approaching 25 million downloads through the iOS App Store alone.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!